[Mimedefang] LOOPBACK_RESERVED_CONNECTIONS

Stephen Johnson Stephen.Johnson at arkansas.gov
Tue Sep 26 14:31:57 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-25 at 21:14 -0500, Steve Jordan wrote:
> We are using sendmail 8.13.6 and plan on using mimedefang 2.56.
> LOOPBACK_RESERVED_CONNECTIONS does not seem to use the

A question along the same lines. If LOOPBACK_RESERVED_CONNECTIONS is 0
to allow loopback connection to queue, does queuing need to be enabled
(MX_QUEUE_SIZE > 0) ? Or is loopback connection queuing handled as
separate case?

Stephen L Johnson                       stephen.johnson at arkansas.gov
Unix Systems Administrator              sjohnson at monsters.org
Department of Information Systems       Phone: 501-682-4339
State of Arkansas