[Mimedefang] Patch: adding custom headers for SpamAssassin

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Fri Sep 22 13:59:08 EDT 2006

--On Friday, September 22, 2006 6:07 PM +0200 Jonas Eckerman
<jonas_lists at frukt.org> wrote:

> An object oriented MIMEDefang seems logical.
> And nice. :-)

What I look forward to is a system that makes upgrades easier, by allowing
me to make minor tweaks that are easy to carry forward to future example
filters. One step towards that would be to break up the sample filter into
multiple files, so that changes to one piece of the filter don't require me
to examine all the other parts for migration issues.