[Mimedefang] Patch: adding custom headers for SpamAssassin

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Fri Sep 22 11:21:07 EDT 2006

Jonas Eckerman wrote:

> It's just a simple way (a global array) to add headers to the temprary
> message created for SpamAssassin, so that these headers may be included
> in rules and in the bayes automagic. The change to mimedefang.pl is small.

I'd rather not add yet another global variable.  A long-range TODO at
Roaring Penguin is to rewrite MIMEDefang to be more CPAN-like and not rely
on global variables.  So incurring more technical debt now is probably not
a great idea. :-)

However, maybe I can code it as a callback to add the headers, or find
some other way to do it... I'll have a look.