[Mimedefang] Auto Responders and SPAM

Adnet Ghislain gadnet at aqueos.com
Fri Sep 8 03:53:59 EDT 2006

80% of emails are spam and viruses with forged from adress. Having an
autoresponder is therefor asking for trouble. Auto responder were nice
in the 90's but in this world this is a real pain. Like the bounce those
are just making the problem worse. Emails cannot be used anymore like in
the old time because bad guys make our lives hell. This is important to
make understand this to people, autoresponder are evil ! ;)

. Email is less and less usefull as spammers make it unusable. We
allready lost the war it seems. When the tool become unusable for his
purpose : easy and reliable communication between people, it loose its
purpose.. :(

Cordialement,
Ghislain