[Mimedefang] Problems with Query.pm

Brian Leyton bleyton at cpe-corp.com
Thu Sep 7 18:07:00 EDT 2006

It's been a while since I built the filter, so I didn't remember what I had
done.  I found a different version of the subroutine that seems to work, so
whatever the problem was, it appears to be fixed now (though I'm now chasing
a mail loop, but that's a different story).

Thanks for your help,

Brian