[Mimedefang] SA scores

Mark Johnson defang at astroshapes.com
Mon Oct 16 13:15:36 EDT 2006

dick hoogendijk wrote:
> On 16 Oct Mark Johnson wrote:
>
>> 1)  Run spamc as any user and I get 10.5.
>> 2)  Run spamassassin -D as any user and get 10.5
>> Similiar message from spamassassin:

> It seems here spamassassin is even giving a higher score (10.8)
> So how come mimedefang comes up with a 2.x?

Not sure...  But it must be how mimedefang is calling Spamassassin
because the report part is not the same as what Spamassassin says on the
command line.  I also thought I was running into the $SALocalTestsOnly =
0 problem, but that's not the case.  I can see in the maillog that there
are plenty of razor, pyzor and uribl scores, so it's not the network
tests.  Things like SARE_STOCKS don't look like they get called when run
from mimedefang.

Thanks!

Mark