[Mimedefang] SA scores

Mark Johnson defang at astroshapes.com
Mon Oct 16 11:44:58 EDT 2006

This may not be the right list, but I'm having some issues with how
mimedefang calls spamassassin and gets scores back.  I'm receiving the
typical stock spams everyone is getting blasted with.  Here's the
strange part.  If I save the message source and run it against
spamassassin, it might score 10.5.  When it goes through mimedefang, it
only scores 2.5.  Any ideas how to debug this?  Or suggestions on
configuration changes?   Here's what I've tried:

1)  Run spamc as any user and I get 10.5.
2)  Run spamassassin -D as any user and get 10.5
3)  Tried various changes to mimedefang-filter, but doesn't seem to make
a difference.

Here's the report in mimedefang:

Similiar message from spamassassin:

        TVD_FW_GRAPHIC_NAME_LONG,UNPARSEABLE_RELAY autolearn=no
version=3.1.7

Running:

mimedefang-2.57
Mail-SpamAssassin-3.1.7