[Mimedefang] info cuestions

juanlopezz at ozu.es juanlopezz at ozu.es
Tue Oct 31 13:59:23 EST 2006

In this order i have the next info:

filter_sender (From) - ($sender, $ip, $hostname, $helo)

filter_recipient (To) - ($recipient, $sender, $ip, $hostname, $first,
$helo, $rcpt_mailer, $rcpt_host, $rcpt_addr)

Filger_begin - subject and other ($recipient, $sender)

I need to know subject, sender, recipient in filter_sender ¿I can obtain
this data?

Also i need know the size of a message (i use sendmail/milter) Sendmail
have this data but i do not know how i can get this data. I try with
read_commands_file();  $SendmailMacros{} but no have the size and no have
info about recipient and sender than i can use in filter_sender.
$SendmailMacros in this point (filter_sender) i use authen for authid.

Thanks.