[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.58-BETA-1 is available

Damrose, Mark mdamrose at elgin.edu
Fri Oct 27 11:04:48 EDT 2006

I'll have to take your word for that, as where I was working at the
time didn't have a news feed.

It did work rather nicely for getting patches pre-www (yes, there
was ftp, but it was a lot less common then to put everything+dog
out for just anyone to grab) (no, the e-mail isn't supposed to
be a file transfer protocol argument isn't new either).