[Mimedefang] Debuging error in SA whitelist path

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Fri Oct 20 11:34:59 EDT 2006

Hi.
I'm having a problem in Centos 4.4 + SP 3.1.7 + MD 2.57

When the server starts, I get this error:
Oct 20 08:51:05 mail-server mimedefang-multiplexor[2880]: Slave 0
stderr: auto-whitelist: open of auto-whitelist file failed: locker:
safe_lock: cannot create tmp lockfile
//.spamassassin/auto-whitelist.lock.mail-server.example.com.2882 for
//.spamassassin/auto-whitelist.lock: No such file or directory

If I login in a console or via ssh and run:
# service mimedefang restart
the problem is solved.

I'm trying to debug which one is causing this error, MD or SA or Sendmail

Any tips?
Thanks
Oliver

--