[Mimedefang] SA scores

Philip Goisman goisman at physics.arizona.edu
Thu Oct 19 12:24:42 EDT 2006

	Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:01:45 +0100
	From: Graham Murray <gmurray at webwayone.co.uk>
	Subject: Re: [Mimedefang] SA scores
	To: mimedefang at lists.roaringpenguin.com

	Philip Goisman <goisman at physics.arizona.edu> writes:

	> Why not make LOCAL_STATE_DIR = '/usr/share/spamassassin'?  The directory
	> "/var/lib/spamassassin" does not exist on my system - rhel4.

	Then you have never run sa-update, have you? /usr/share/spamassassin
	is where the install time released rules are placed. LOCAL_STATE_DIR
	is the where updated rules are placed by sa-update.

Actually, I did - sa-update --updatedir /usr/share/spamassassin.
I did it this way since a previous post stated the following: