[Mimedefang] Custom SMTP relaying

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Thu Oct 19 10:22:02 EDT 2006

Not sure if this is actually a MIMEDefang question or a Sendmail
question:

We're about to deploy Can-It Pro as a replacement for a cluster of older
MIMEDefang machines.  Before doing so, we'd like to do a limited test so
we can make sure that we've configured it in a way that won't get us
complaints from several thousand users all at once.

What would be the simplest way to specify -- either in Sendmail config
files, or in our existing MIMEDefang filter code -- that we want to
messages to certain (about a half-dozen or so) users redirected to the
Can-It machine rather than handed off directly to our Exchange server?

--
Mark Roedel
Senior Programmer / Analyst