[Mimedefang] SA scores

Dave O'Neill dmo at roaringpenguin.com
Mon Oct 16 13:43:58 EDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 01:23:31PM -0400, Mark Johnson wrote:
> Here's the top part of a spamassassin -D < spam.txt.  It looks like
> it's using /etc/mail/spamassassin, which is what I would expect from
> mimedefang, also.

MIMEDefang will use /etc/mail/spamassassin, but it will also load a
specific configfile as well.  The first one found of
	/etc/mail/sa-mimedefang.cf
	/etc/mail/spamassassin/sa-mimedefang.cf
	/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf
	/etc/mail/spamassassin.cf

will be used.  If one of those files exists and is found by MIMEDefang,
but isn't used by spamassassin (the two not under
/etc/mail/spamassassin/ seem likely), this could account for the
difference.

Cheers,
Dave
--