[Mimedefang] Question about mimedefang-filter

Lisa Casey lisa at jellico.com
Tue Nov 21 19:22:17 EST 2006

Hi Folks,

I'm not nearly as sophisticated regarding Mimedefang as are many people on
this list. With that said, I find it fairly easy to reject e-mails based on
subject using $badwords =   in /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter. Right now,
there's not much in my $badwords =  My question is, is there any kind of
limit as to how many keywords I could put in there? If I put too much in
there, is it going to affect (slow down, etc.) my Mimedefang?

Thanks,

Lisa Casey