[Mimedefang] get tests including scores from SA

Sven Schuster schuster.sven at gmx.de
Mon Nov 27 16:49:07 EST 2006

Hello everybody,

I'm using Mimedefang 2.58 on a Redhat ES4 based system with SpamAssassin
3.1.7. What I'd like to do is get the SpamAssassin tests including the
per-test scores (via SA's ->get_tag('TESTSSCORES', ',')). To get this
tag, I currently modify the function spam_assassin_check() in
mimedefang.pl to addionally fetch this tag.
My question is, is it possible to get this tag in mimedefang-filter
without having to modify mimedefang.pl?? I'd rather not have to touch
mimedefang.pl everytime I do an upgrade, but have my modifications
in mimedefang-filter. Perhaps it might be possible to make the
Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus object which is the result of calling
spam_assassin_check globally accessible in future versions of
Mimedefang for more flexible access to the SA tags??

Thanks in advance,

Sven

--
Linux zion.homelinux.com 2.6.18-1.2849.fc6xen #1 SMP Fri Nov 10 13:56:52 EST 2006 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux
 22:34:49 up 11 days, 23:52,  1 user,  load average: 0.01, 0.19, 0.22