[Mimedefang] Filtering based on X-Mailer or X-MIMEOLE header?

Damrose, Mark mdamrose at elgin.edu
Sat Nov 25 14:24:48 EST 2006

Actually, the vast majority would be caught with [2468]0$/

I've quarantined thousands of these since I put the rule in on Tuesday.
Only about 10 have been xx30, the rest would have been caught by this
modification.

Also, I don't add enough points to block based on this rule alone.
The Received rule, yes.  This one is just sort of a placeholder so I can
investigate if I start seeing a bunch that match on the Date rule but
no longer match on the forged Received rule.