[Mimedefang] Patch: adding custom headers for SpamAssassin

Jonas Eckerman jonas_lists at frukt.org
Thu Nov 23 07:46:17 EST 2006

David F. Skoll wrote:

>> Jonas Eckerman wrote:
>>> add headers to the temprary message created for SpamAssassin,

[...]

> I'll look at some compromise solution. :-)

Just wanted to say that with my own SpamAssassin plugins for using p0f data and checking sender validity and John Rudd's Botnet plugin I no longer add any custom headers for SpamAssassin.

So, no need to look for a compromise on my account. :-)

Not sure what kind of headers Kevin (and others?) are adding, but it might be worth it ot check if plugins could be used in more cases.

Regards
/Jonas
--
Jonas Eckerman, FSDB & Fruktträdet