[Mimedefang] Debuging error in SA whitelist path

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Mon Nov 20 09:28:13 EST 2006

I have checked that this line:
spam_assassin_init()->compile_now(1) if defined(spam_assassin_init());
it not more necesary in MD 2.57, as in
suggested-minimum-filter-for-windows-clients

So, when I run with that line, I get:
$ mimedefang.pl -test
auto-whitelist: open of auto-whitelist file failed: auto-whitelist:
cannot open auto_whitelist_path /root/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist:
Inappropriate ioctl for device
Filter /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter seems syntactically correct.

And then I run without that line, I get:
$ mimedefang.pl -test
Filter /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter seems syntactically correct.

So, maybe that is the line that is causing all the $HOME related problems.

Its ok to comment the spam_assassin_init() line in mimedefang-filter ?

Thanks
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.