[Mimedefang] the smell of spam and the roar of the penquin ...

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Thu Nov 16 17:53:11 EST 2006

Gary Funck wrote:

> Something like that ... Congrats, David, and thanks for
> all your work and contributions to MIMEDefang.

:-) You're welcome.  Do you want to evaluate CanIt-PRO? :-)

In the great Roaring Penguin tradition of hassles and messups, we'll
be re-doing the webcast.  Today, it went fine, but it didn't record,
so we don't have an archived version.  We went to do it a second time,
but my voice was gone -- I have a bad cold and I ended up in a
30-second coughing fit...

So we'll try again tomorrow and (I hope) record and archive the
presentation.