[Mimedefang] order of filter_* routines called

Mike Campbell mike.campbell at oracle.com
Tue Nov 14 11:37:27 EST 2006

I'm trying to figure out what order the various filter_* routines are
called during a session. I can find where filter_begin and filter_end
are called but what about the order of the following:

filter_relay
filter_sender
filter_helo (which apparently is going away)
filter_recipient

Can anyone give me the order in which they are executed? Specifically I
have a filter_relay and looks like I need a filter_sender in my
environment but need to know how they are evaluated. Would it be best to
just combine the code from these procedures into a single procedure? If
so which is the best to use?

--

Mike Campbell