[Mimedefang] info cuestions

juanlopezz at ozu.es juanlopezz at ozu.es
Fri Nov 10 07:22:46 EST 2006

Hello!

I need the info to make a log. i must wait to filter_begin to know
(from,to and subject) but in this point i can not make
return('ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING', "authid");

In filter_begin i can make a good log (i have the info) but only can
continue or reject the message :(

there are examples whith ./INPUTMSG?

Thanks