[Mimedefang] filter_helo called after mail from?

Anne Bennett anne at encs.concordia.ca
Wed Nov 8 11:01:31 EST 2006

"David F. Skoll" <dfs at roaringpenguin.com> asks:

> If I completely remove filter_helo, will anyone morn its passing?

We do our HELO checks in filter_relay, so it won't be a problem for
us.  On the other hand, is consistency an issue?  That is, if the
milter protocol allows for an intervention at a certain point, doesn't
it make sense to give us a hook there?  I guess it depends on the
amount of additional code and its complexity, and you're the best
judge of that.

Anne.
--
Ms. Anne Bennett, Senior Sysadmin, ENCS, Concordia University, Montreal H3G 1M8
anne at encs.concordia.ca                                    +1 514 848-2424 x2285