[Mimedefang] Reading/writing XML config files

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 16:36:08 EST 2006

On 11/5/06, Philip Prindeville <philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com> wrote:

> Anyone else have anything to add to this?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Personally, I hate XML config files, I'd much rather human readable
ones and *I* can understand and hand edit.  I don't want to be reliant
upon some GUI or command line application, or have to wade through
some overly complex file.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor