[Mimedefang] Multiplexor dies, leaving its slaves clueless behind...

Kelson kelson at speed.net
Tue May 2 18:01:34 EDT 2006

Bjarte Husebø wrote:
> Bad memory might be the reason for my problems - although I did run
> Memtest86+ on it before I installed FreeBSD.
>
> It might be worth the while to run another test.

If you can afford the time (i.e. if you've got another machine that can
handle its function for a while), let it run multiple passes.  Sometimes
if the hardware is borderline, it can take a while to trigger a problem.

When I've got a system acting suspiciously, I'll just let Memtest86 run
overnight.  Or occasionally even over the weekend.

--
Kelson Vibber