[Mimedefang] adjusting Sender/Recpients in filter_end for md_graphdefang_log

nathan r. hruby nhruby at uga.edu
Mon May 8 11:51:49 EDT 2006

Hi!

We'd like to slightly modify the output of md_graphdefang_log to remove
some strings which cause false alerts in our log parsing system.  We log
like so:
 	sub filter_end($) {
 		# snip other stuff with spamassassin
       		md_graphdefang_log('mail_in');
 	}

What we'd like to do is change the errant strings in the Subject, Recipient
array and Sender before calling md_graphdefang_log, but it appears
(according to the manpage) that @Recipients and $Sender are not available
in filter_end().

So, just to double check, is that still true, should I simply set these
variables in another subroutine or is there a better way to manipulate the
output of md_graphdefang_log?

Thanks for any and all clue that can be imparted upon my thick skull :)

-n

nathan hruby <nhruby at uga.edu>
uga enterprise information technology services
core services  support