[Mimedefang] sa-update

John Nemeth jnemeth at victoria.tc.ca
Mon May 8 19:48:47 EDT 2006

On Aug 24,  2:09am, Jim McCullars wrote:
}
} I just tried running sa-update for the first time and I got the new rules,
} but MD doesn't seem to be using them.  SA originally installed the default
} rules in /usr/perl5/5.6.1/share/spamassassin/ but the updates went into
} /usr/perl5/5.6.1/var/spamassassin and while running spamassassin from the
} command line will use the new rules, calling it from MD will not.  What do
} I need to do to make this work?  Thanks...

     This whole thing has been the discussion of a recent discussion
(as in last week).  You really should be checking the archives, if you
are not following the list.  Anyways, can you try 'md-mx-ctrl reread'
and see if that solves the problem?  If so, just make sure you do that
after every sa-update.

}-- End of excerpt from Jim McCullars