[Mimedefang] Playing with headers

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Mon May 8 16:40:13 EDT 2006

KAM wrote:
>> If there are no "Cc" headers, it will silently do nothing.
>
> David's given a better answer than either of us BUT I wanted to let
> you know that my understanding and the docs differ with your
> understanding of action_change_header.  Specifically ' If the header
> does not exist, then a header with the given name and value is added.'

I'm wrong, then. :)

I ran into trouble trying to tag mail as spam via action_change_header("Subject", ...)

On mail with multiple Subject: headers the tag wasn't showing in the user's MUA.  I fixed that by doing action_delete_all_headers("Subject") followed by action_insert_header("Subject", ...) for spammy mail.

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer