[Mimedefang] Playing with headers

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Mon May 8 15:53:15 EDT 2006

KAM wrote:
> I believe all this will do is modify the work version of the email
> which is lost when the milter returns to sendmail.
>
> You want to use the command action_change_header.

action_change_header("Cc" ...) will work if there's already a single "Cc" header.

If there are no "Cc" headers, it will silently do nothing.

If there are multiple "Cc" headers, it will change one of them and leave the others.

You might consider

action_delete_all_headers("Cc");
action_insert_header("Cc", ...) # or action_add_header("Cc", ...)

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer