[Mimedefang] More solaris problems

David Koski dkoski at umich.edu
Tue Mar 21 18:06:35 EST 2006

My guess is your memory bound.  256 is way light just for disk cache and the
OS, add in anything else and you're probably swapping the disk to death just
doing mail and nothing else.  I've got roughly the same setup on Solaris 9,
only running about a gig of memory and it works well just doing the usual
mail processing with the norms.

	David