[Mimedefang] Redirect spam

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Thu Mar 16 19:40:35 EST 2006

I think these building blocks will help:

http://www.mimedefang.com/node.php?id=35

&

in filter_end, add something like this untested code:

my ($list, $recip);

foreach $recip (@Recipients) {
      $list .= "$recip, ";
}

$list =~ s/, $//;

$Text::Wrap::columns   = 74;
$Text::Wrap::huge      = 'overflow';
$line = $Text::Wrap::wrap("", "\t      ", $list) . "\n";

action_add_header("X-Original-Recip-List","$list");

Regards,
KAM