[Mimedefang] Getting the error "Use of uninitializedvalueinconcatenation"

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Wed Mar 15 19:42:41 EST 2006

Ken Cormack wrote:
> Is anyone else using the same SPF query code (from Keith Patton -
> http://www.mimedefang.org/kwiki/index.cgi?IntegratingSPF )- as I am,
> and noticing any errors?  Anyone have any ideas which value might be
> coming back undefined?

I'm using the code (slightly modified) but I'm not seeing any errors.

What version of Mail::SPF::Query are you using?  I'm on 1.999.1

$ perl -MMail::SPF::Query -e 'print $Mail::SPF::Query::VERSION'
1.999001

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer