[Mimedefang] Where is my "quota exceeded" message?

Roberto Machado racm at centroin.com.br
Tue Mar 14 14:08:06 EST 2006

Hi, Rob!

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, Rob MacGregor wrote:

> On 3/13/06, Roberto Machado <racm at centroin.com.br> wrote:
>>
>>   Yes, procmail is my local mailer (meaning, that I use
>>   FEATURE(local_procmail)dnl in my .mc). That's what bugs me: the
>>   procmail response is being suupressed somehow.
>
> Simple check - do you see the quota error if you're not using
> MIMEDefang?  If you don't then you have a config problem with
> procmail/sendmail.

  That's surely the right thing to do, but I can't put down this system
  to test it, and at this moment I'm not able to replicate it for
  testing. I'll keep digging then. If anybody knows a reason why
  sendmail could be supressing stderr from procmail, please let me
  know.

  Thanks for you reply! Best regards,

Roberto