[Mimedefang] [OT] Fw: Interesting Phishing Trick

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Thu Mar 9 20:18:17 EST 2006

Philip:

This rule won't hit on the phishing email I was discussing.  It doesn't use
a mouseover.  It uses a nested a tag to hide to real link.  Thanks to
Kenneth Porter, here's my original post:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.tomcat.user/127749

P.S. I didn't post it to the tomcat group, I posted it to the Apache
SpamAssassin Users list.  Something somewhere is skewed!

Regards,
KAM