[Mimedefang] MUA tracking?

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Thu Mar 9 12:48:43 EST 2006

Are you interested in just what your users are using, or what is still
out there?

If the former only, then you'll want to either just look at stuff
coming in that's authenticated, or coming in on your submission port,
or else coming from your internal networks... Or on messages that
have no Received: lines...

-Philip