[Mimedefang] MD doesn't log anything

Fernando Gleiser fgleiser at cactus.fi.uba.ar
Thu Mar 9 07:38:59 EST 2006

I'm having some weird logging problem with MD on a FreeBSD box: it just won't
log mimedefang events. The mimedefang-filter has the corresponding
md_graphdefang_log_enable() call enabled. More so, the mimedefang-filter
looks a lot like the one in the relay (this is on the internal server,
just for virus/and attachment filter, no spam filtering inside)
and the relay does log the MD events.

I even replaced the internal mimedefang-filter with the one from
the relay, but nothing happened.

Any sugestions, pointers will be apreciated.

 				Fer