[Mimedefang] What is this Mimedefang/Sendmail error?

John john at jjgb.com
Wed Mar 8 11:33:44 EST 2006

At 09:07 AM 3/8/2006, you wrote:
> > Permissions on /var/spool/clientmqueue are as follows:
> >
> > drwxrwx---    2 mail     mail         4096 Feb 28 13:13 clientmqueue
> >

>What about permission on /var and /var/spool directories???

And, do you have a queue runner?  Usually running as smmsp.  Here are the
perm's on a functional mailserver

drwxrwx---    2 smmsp  smmsp   4096 Mar  8 09:05 clientmqueue

Check that one out.

>Giovanni
>
>--
>Giovanni Mellini

John Jaeger - Billings, Montana

EMail To	: <mailto:john at jjgb.com>
Home Page	: <http://www.jjgb.com>

PGP:
RSA Key ID: 0xAAEC7751  <http://www.jjgb.com/public_files/RSA_Key.zip>

"Our liberty is protected by four boxes...
     The ballot box, the jury box, the soap box, and the cartridge box."
                                    - Anonymous

"Soap Box" didn't work, now using the "Cartridge Box" 3/20/2003