[Mimedefang] Installing MD on a Solaris 8 box?

Fernando Gleiser fgleiser at cactus.fi.uba.ar
Thu Mar 2 15:47:27 EST 2006

Thanks to all who replied. So far it seems to be going fine.
I used some packages from sunfreeware (gcc, make, perl, bdb)
and the rest of the stuff  (MD, SA, clamav and newer sendmail)
was built from source.

I have one more question, tho. In the linux and BSD systems I
installed MD before, there is a mimedefang.pl sample I use as
a base for the site's mimedefang.pl. I can't find such a file
in the source tarball. Can someone tell me whre it is, please?

Thanks a lot

 				Fer