[Mimedefang] Simplified single purpose mimedefang-filter

Ole Craig olc at cs.umass.edu
Fri Jun 23 18:57:00 EDT 2006

On 06/23/06 at 20:44, 'twas brillig and Stefan Schoeman scrobe:
> > MIMEDefang is written for people WHO KNOW PERL!  That's the
> > whole point of the program.
>
> If it makes you feel any better, MIMEDefang was THE motivation for me to sit
> down and learn Perl David ;).

<aol> Me too! </aol>

(Well, OK, I'd touched perl before and had some idea of how to write
really basic stuff in it, but it was the exploration of MIMEDefang's
abilities that made me decide I should get serious about it.)

		Ole
--
Ole Craig * UNIX, linux, SMTP-fu; news, web; SGI martyr * admin-at-large

        http://www.cs.umass.edu/~olc/pub/olc-resume.txt
        http://www.cs.umass.edu/~olc/pub/olc-resume.pdf