[Mimedefang] AD: Roaring Penguin webinar...

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon Jun 19 16:49:32 EDT 2006

Hi, Paul,

> I'd love to, but last time it had a US/Canada only dial-in number for the
> audio, so it would have been prohibitively expensive.

Unfortunately, we use an outsourced provider for the conferencing, so we
can't control that.

> Any chance of a UK number, or of providing a RealAudio stream of the sound
> instead?

We will have a Flash version of the webinar with slides plus audio after
the webinar.  In fact, we have an archived version of the previous
webinar here:

http://downloads.roaringpenguin.com/webinars/5-critical/

It will start playing as soon as you access the URL.  Also, I apologize
for the audio quality, but I'd had a root canal that morning, and had a
bad cold...