[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang - Restricting To Certain EmailAddressees...?

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Mon Jun 19 07:02:18 EDT 2006

You can't fire mimedefang on certain emails and not others and I'd be
shocked if a milter would work from the command line.

In my opinion, you'll need to make your mimedefang filter do nothing by
using filter_recipient to set a global variable and then check that variable
in the various subroutines to return OK or to run the tests you want to run.

I don't think the overhead will be that bad on this because MD is already
running daemonized.

Regards,
KAM