[Mimedefang] Sendmail 8.13.7 relased

Cormack, Ken ken.cormack at roadway.com
Wed Jun 14 16:30:16 EDT 2006

> > David, would this "opaque remaining content" present a problem for
> > MIMEDefang?

> I'm not sure.  I'd have to study the Sendmail source code to see if
> MIMEDefang gets the original, raw body, or the body after Sendmail
> has done 8->7 conversion.

The release notes read like this compile-time setting (MAXMIMENESTING (20))
is something new, but a quick look in the source tree for 8.13.6 shows
MAXMIMENESTING is present, and set to 20, in that version, too.  So its not
the presence of that parameter (or it's value) that is new, but rather,
whatever sendmail now does with parts beyond 20.

Ken