[Mimedefang] ( incident ID 74973 )

netguy netguy at sound-networking.com
Tue Jun 13 21:59:53 EDT 2006

Boy, I apologize for the multiple posts!

Got bounce email from the list server claiming I was sending using html
mail.  Was not the case as far as I know.

here is the error:
We're sorry, but the MIMEDefang and CanIt mailing lists do not
accept HTML e-mail.  Please re-post your submission using
plain-text only.  Your message has not been delivered.

If you think your message was in plain-text only, your mail
client has probably been configured to send both plain-text
and HTML versions of messages.  You need to turn off this
configuration option to post to the list.

So I checked my config *again* and found that I was only sending out
normal.  Went to another box and composed using pine and sent ... same
problem.

Now I get all of them posted!  Geesh