[Mimedefang] Net::validMX - Follow-up about ='s

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Tue Jun 6 11:12:48 EDT 2006

I was thinking about this error today and I realized that the reason I don't
run into the issue is that I use check_valid_mx for MIMEDefang, not
check_valid_email_and_mx.  I assumed that Sendmail already does a sender
format verification prior.  The check_valid_email_and_mx is really for other
uses like web forms and such where an ='s would be much more unlikely to be
valid.

I've added the ='s anyway but just thought I would point that out.

Regards,
KAM