[Mimedefang] Are variables "persistant" or "by email" in mimedefang-filter

Jobst Schmalenbach jobst at barrett.com.au
Tue Jul 18 19:45:50 EDT 2006

Hi.

I want to check in "filter_relay()" whether its coming from pur domain,
ie whether its SEND OUT and then somehow set a variable to remember this
when I get to  "filter()".

I filter I want to check this variable and see if its from our
domain (i.e. if its set) and then DO NOT DO some of the stuff I do in
"filter()", e.g. I run a HTML filter that I do not want to
run if the message is sent out, but I want to run the filter
if its coming IN.

Basically I need this variable to be MESSAGE based, i.e be
persistant throughout one message ....

Is that possible???
Or am I missing something that could be done in another way?

jobst

--
Keyboard not found - please clean up desktop!

             __, Jobst Schmalenbach, Technical Director
   _ _.--'-n_/   Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L
 -(_)------(_)=  +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia