[Mimedefang] What is the order of things that occur

Gary McLean Gary.McLean at instinet.co.uk
Tue Jul 11 14:17:46 EDT 2006

>Can someone verify for me that sendmail checks the mailertable and then
relays before MimeDefang is called? All of the mail for the domain to be
relayed is being "relayed" without MD doing any checks. Is there a solution
to this?

I believe that the mailertable is called by delivery agent when it delivers email. Mimedefang is running as a milter and should be called before email is relayed.

Gary.