[Mimedefang] Adding support for learning our addresses

Gary Funck gary at intrepid.com
Sat Jan 28 13:48:09 EST 2006

We use spfilter to build a large sendmail access list file:
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=14634&group_id=49927
We run it nightly to update the access list, and then rebuild access.db.
Spfilter can produce the lists in many different formats.

Here's the block lists currently available:
http://spfilter.openrbl.org/code/xml-view.php
We run with SPAM_SAFE,COUNTRY,CBL as well as our own local overrides.