[Mimedefang] Greylist with shared data

Roland Pope rpope at jadeworld.com
Tue Jan 3 21:38:34 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Funck" <gary at intrepid.com>
>> I notice that a number of people have implemented John Kirkland's MySQL
>> greylist implementation from http://www.bl.org/~jpk/md-greylist, but his
>> website appears to be no longer available??
>
> Try again.  Seems to be working just now.  - Gary
Still no good for me :(
I have not been able to connect to this website for sometime now.
I always seem to get a "Connection timed out" error.
I have tried two seperate ISP's and still no joy. I wonder if this is a
location specific problem?
I am in New Zealand, can anyone else on this list who is in New Zealand
connect to this website?
Failing that, can anyone post a copy of John's implementation or similar
somewhere else (Or perhaps email a copy to me directly?).

Cheers,
Roland