[Mimedefang] Adding support for learning our addresses

Sean Ware sware at midwaygames.com
Tue Jan 31 18:16:58 EST 2006

David F. Skoll (dfs at roaringpenguin.com) @ 2006.01.31 17:59:34 -0500:
> Sean Ware wrote:
>
> > Oh man! -- I assume such devices at least keep the translations open
> > for the length of a TCP session?
>
> They'd have to, or the TCP session would break.

That's what I was thinking. I was just trying to determine How Evil
they actually were. Or if some other TCP magic was going on in the
round-robin. -- At least some small shred of my sanity is retained.

Thanks!

--
Sean Ware                          Midway Amusement Games, LLC
Senior Network Engineer                  2727 W. Roscoe Street