[Mimedefang] Adding support for learning our addresses

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Sat Jan 28 15:46:32 EST 2006

While it is true that a majority of it "originates" within the US, UK
and Canada, it is also true that the majority of open relays and shoddy
servers and open networks are overseas.. I do not advocate blocking the
netblocks of entire countries... but so much "comes from" Korea, Japan
and other Asian countries where broadband is exploding in the homes (and
by comes from I mean these are the servers that are "owned, exploited,
etc) that we seriously considered it. Not to mention you ever try and
get  an administrator in China to cooperate (or even respond) when
trying to track back an attack?.......

Jim