[Mimedefang] Adding support for learning our addresses

David Nelson dave at itsdave.tv
Sat Jan 28 13:31:08 EST 2006

Draconian?  Yeah probably...

I agree there's a lot of spam generated within the US, but I can filter
out Canada!  ;)  In my instance, I get a ton of foreign (outside the US)
mail and 99% of it is spam.  This methodology ultimately helps me cut
down the "noise."  Besides, if I do need to allow foreign mail inside, I
can either whitelist the address/domain or allow the entire country in.

I guess the moral here is: your mileage may vary.

-- Dave